Extract data from PDF to iWork Numbers easily and quickly.
Version 1.1.0 for Mac OS X
Best way to convert PDF to iWork Numbers
With PDF to Numbers Converter for Mac, you can quickly convert your PDFs into .numbers files, so you can easily edit or create gorgeous spreadsheets in Numbers much easier. We receive lots of PDF files everyday, checklist, invoice, price list, financial report, and more. PDF is good but not editable, why not convert them into editable numbers files so you can calculate or organize your data easier?
As we know although Numbers can open xlsx and xls files, there will be compatibility problems. Unlike many other PDF Converters in the marketplace, Lighten PDF to Numbers Converter converts PDF into Numbers directly, without converting PDF to Excel first, so it can keep the original formatting and table structures much better.
It takes only 3 steps to get the PDF conversion job done thanks to the intuitive interface.
1. Just drag and drop PDF files into the app to get started;
2. Choose an output folder to store the converted files
3. Click 'Convert' button, PDF to Numbers conversion will start instantly.
The table conversion feature is crafted to suit all your conversion needs and all the table types. No matter how complex your PDF files are, it can always convert table data accurately.
*Automatically detect and convert table
The app can detect table automatically base on table borders and data structures.
*Manually mark table areas
If the table doesn't have any border lines, or has complex layouts, you can mark table areas manually. You can also add columns or row lines, merge or split cells before conversion. In this case, the output file will become exactly like the original PDF, so you don't need to spend lots of effort reformatting the table after conversion.
You can customize output setting according to your needs, you can:
- Convert all pages into one sheet or put each page into individual sheet in Number file;
- Convert tables only or preserve everything including images and text content;
- If data is numbers, the app can format data as numbers in output file automatically, so you can easier to perform calculation.
- You can add as many PDFs as you want at one time, no file size or quantity limitations;
- Support large PDF file with thousands of pages without problems;
- Sometimes we don't need to convert all pages, you can convert selected pages only, e.g. 1,3-12,20;
- Convert file at high speed.
Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
Fully compatible with Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite and El Capitan OS X.
File Size: 7.7MB, recommended disk space: 100MB