Lighten PDF to Word Converter for Win 8 is a free application for Windows 8 users. It’s simple, fast app that converts native PDF files into editable Word document. It guides you from the beginning to the end, here is the step by step tutorial showing you how to convert PDF to Word with this Windows 8 PDF Converter.
1. Launch the app, you’ll see the following interface, click ‘Step 1: Browse PDF file’;
2. It will take you to the following interface, select the PDF file from your PC, then click ‘Open’.
3. Back to the app interface, click ‘Step 2: Start Conversion’,
4. Conversion will begin instantly, wait a few seconds,
5. It will tell you conversion is finished.
6. Click ‘Step 3: Save Output file’, it will take you to select folder,
7. Select a folder to store the output file in your PC, you can edit the file name, click ‘Save’,
8. Job done, you can open the file directly after saving, or go to the folder you just selected to open it with Microsoft Word or any other Word processor app which supports .docx.
If you’d like to convert more PDF files at a time, please try our desktop app – PDF to Word Converter.
If you want to convert PDF to more output formats, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Text, images and more, please try All-in-1 PDF Converter.