Combine, encrypt, compress, split PDF and much more
PDF Toolbox provides a set of utility functions for better working with PDF files. It lets you easily combine multiple PDF files into one, extract or insert pages, protect your PDF files with password and restrictions, compress your PDF files to smaller file size, or even ajust your PDF with preset color filters.
Combine PDF files - Import multiple files and merge them into one within seconds.
Extract Pages from PDF file - Extract only even or odd pages - Extract all pages into separate files - Extract any pages you want
- Add open password to protect your PDF files from unauthorized access
- Add restrictions to prevent other copying or printing the content
- Process a batch of PDF files at one time
- Insert pages from one PDF to another
- Arrange page sequence as you wish
- Remove any pages out of a PDF file
- Reduce file size of a PDF files mainly by reducing the image quality and scaling efficiently.
- 10 preset compress options to meet your different demands
- Use JPEG method, get high quality but smaller file after compression
Quickly convert PDF file into plain text format (.txt) for easier reusing PDF content.
Export PDF file pages into images, including JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP or GIF. You can customize the image size or quality as you want.
Mac OS X 10.6 or above. Fully compatible with Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite and El Capitan OS X.